Sunday, March 18, 2012

This too shall pass!

Life is strange. The moment I think things are absolutely in my control, I'm PROVED wrong by life. The twists & turns are so unpredictable that how much ever you be at guard for yourself you just wouldn't be able to escape two feelings:
1. Oh I'm the king/ queen of the world - This is a feeling we have when unexpected & windfall gains in terms of unmaterialistic happiness strikes us. It leaves us in awe of the moment & we feel "Could this happen in this manner, Do dreams come true so easily, Wow God loves me so much, Awww I so much deserved this!! etc etc etc."
And while feeling all this we do one mistake of thinking that these moments are permanent.

2. Is anyone on this earth unluckier than me - This is a feeling we experience when nothing is working in our favour. "Everyone is making sure that things go wrong with me, I no longer can believe in the fact that God has something better in store for me, What the hell is the problem life has with my expectations damn it!!!!! ( Ok I better stop here because some people might even want to abuse in such situations) etc etc etc.
And here too we commit an error in thinking that these moments are permanent.

Remember always - THIS TOO SHALL PASS!



Think about it! :)

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. when the situation is tough and demanding...ask " So what" and say "Soham" (meaning ...this is how it is....in sanskrit). It makes you realize that the problem is not that greatttt and at the same time also expands your acceptance zone or limit and again strengthens you.!!

      Delete