Tuesday, June 28, 2011

IT ACTUALLY SPEAKS!!!!!

THINKING!
My fingers are eager to write something.... my thoughts tempting me to just sit & think!
My mind is crowded today, thinking of where I was 1 year back & where I am now!

While all this was going on.... I was just wondering everything is so beautiful... when did I cover the journey towards heaven....

Suddenly a voice from within answered: "You created heaven just here on earth all around yourself."
I turned back....looked here & there. "NIKITA, you have gone crazy!" I told myself.

Again the voice said: "I am your heart!"

I thought in my mind, am I too sleepy that I'm hearing these voices & dreaming even before going to bed?

Voice: "Stop wondering now... You heard me right. I do speak. I- your heart... its just that you need peace around & within you to hear me."

I smiled at the sudden amusing situation... Whats this??? But whatever it is, its something very enchanting... continue....

Inner Voice: "Why were you so shocked, or rather surprised to hear me? I have spoken to you so many times.... answered so many questions in your life till date. You always consider my opinion while taking decisions. Infact, you listen to me 99% of the times & agree to what I say & not what your brains say."

NIKITA : I know! :)

Inner Voice: "Today I'm so explicitly in front of you because right now your life is full of freshness, I(heart) am being nurtured by you. You haven't travelled to heaven but you have created HEAVEN right here on earth."

NIKITA: Is it? Why was I not feeling the same earlier? What was wrong then? What has happened now? Will this last forever?......

Inner Voice: "Phew! Breathe dear! I would answer all your questions.
You had lost yourself somewhere on some unknown path. You refused to listen to me. You refused to smile. You refused to talk. You hated everything....doubted everything... You refused to be NIKITA AGARWAL. You were scared that your identity, your soul is
'hurt prone' and would take you into troubles at every step you take.

Slowly & gradually something started happening. A flute was being played by someone in the heaven to bring your soul alive (I hope you'll understood the intended meaning).
People around you, started giving you positive vibes. The vibes which were specially sent to you by HIM. Now you started taking things positively. You stopped being tensed about each small & stupid thing happening in your life.
Small things, small gestures, small momentary happiness gathered you and filled smiles in the air just for you. I again was given the authority to decide things for you.
Things which were close to me (heart) were being given place in your life again."

NIKITA: One year back everything had gone haywire. Back then I thought this is it. My life would always remain like this now. I had no clue where my personal & professional life was heading.
But this phase of loneliness would embrace my life again. What will I do then? Can I do something now to avoid being not- so-NIKITA in future?

Inner voice: "Yes, you can make this state a permanent one by just feeling the presence of the one who showed you this path again at every step of your life (the Lord of love). Just smile through every walk of your life by imagining Him smiling at you. Feel the love of your loved ones even if they don't express. Express your thoughts & love at every opportunity you get. Live your life according to me (HEART)."


Its so true that such phases keep coming in our lives when we think we are on no man's land.... But that time we just need to patiently listen to our heart! Everything will fall in place!

Think about it!

4 comments:

  1. its amazing....speaking out ur heart....very few people are able to listen to thier heart n u r that lucky one.....keep listening and keep sharing all of it with us.....even ill try to have a talk with my heart....lets hear what he says.....amazing truly..enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    thank u!I am happy it encouraged you to have a conversation with your heart!! :)
    keep checking out for next post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey niki, lovely post. I am sure u must b totally emotional and utmost happy while writing this one.
    Also, not everyone can share what there heart speaks.. u did...n all got conveyed...
    bless u dear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) thank u!!!
    I am utmost happy!

    ReplyDelete