Thursday, March 31, 2011

THIRST

There is so much of thirst....... but I'm clueless how do I quench it......

I held some sand in my hand....when I opened my fist there was not a pinch of it left...
Was it an illusion??? Or had I gained something which is now lost....

I thought I was in heaven but it was just another dream...
So many people around me, every moment was so much fun, but when I blinked my eyes there were none...
There were many footsteps along mine on every path that I walked, I could see their shadows but when I turned it was a hallucination....
Time passes by my hurt sulks, I keep up a smile on my face but my heart slowly sulks...
Beautiful colors crowded my eyes but a rain washed away the colors leaving a white trail behind...
A hug full of togetherness is what I craved for.... a hi- bye relationship is what I get in return...
I wish I had never received the beautiful memories which make me greedy of creating more...
Somewhere inside my heart weeps, all the memories seem to be like heaps... heaps of falsity heaps of fickleness.....
I sit on earth...motionless...waiting for the moments to pass...
"There is still a hope!" my heart says.... my mind just asks one question, "Whom are you fooling my dear? YOURSELF or the WORLD?"

No comments:

Post a Comment